Kurrajong First Contact
Kurrajong First Contact is your first stop for NDIS information and assistance!
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is starting in our local area in July this year.
The establishment of Kurrajong's First Contact team to provide assistance and support, is just one of the many initiatives we have developed to help people through the NDIS.
First Contact also helps people with a disability to find vocational training, employment, therapy and other services.
If you are a person with disability, a family member or carer with questions about the NDIS scheme, then please telephone Kurrajong on 1300 764 620 and our First Contact team will help you.
Kurrajong First Contact can also assist with;
- Services for school leavers with a disability in Wagga Wagga, Coolamon, Junee, Leeton, Narrandera, Temora and West Wyalong
- VETAB accredited pre-employment courses
- Work experience, employment and vocational training
- Recruitment and training to transition into employment
- Training facilities for hire
|Employment & Training|