Home Login Site Map


Q. Is Kurrajong adult accommodation monitored?

A. Yes, Kurrajong is monitored by a variety of internal and external processes, including regular visits from representatives of the NSW Ombudsman. We are bound by the NSW Disability Service Standards, which cover all areas of service user's lives, including health, finance and the value to the community of people with disabilities.

Q. How can I get a place within your accommodation service?

A. All placements within our service are subject to the very limited availability of resources. In the event of a vacancy, placements are assigned based on need. To begin the assessment process, potential service users must complete and submit the Kurrajong referral form.

Q. Who is responsible for service user's medical issues?

A. Any major medical decisions are made by doctors in consultation with service users families or legal guardians. Medical plans are strictly adhered to by community workers in each group home and are closely monitored by our internal and external processes.

Q. Do you have a waiting list for adult accommodation Service ?

A. We have an Eligibility list which is based on service users need and suitability as indicated by our referral form and eligibility criteria.