FREE Online Training in Behaviour Support
To access your free P4P online training visit and login to:
Our Award recognised *People 4 People (P4P) service initiative provides free on-line training for any staff member employed in non-government disability organisations.
The project has available a range of training resources to:
- Develop your skills and abilities as front line workers within the disability support sector.
- To achieve positive intervention and behavioural supports for people with a disability you support
- To enable you to deliver quality outcomes for people with disabilities.
- For you to feel confident to use person centred tools when planning with or supporting people with a disability.
Available training modules include:
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Person Centred Planning
- Skills Development
- Data Collection
- Keeping People Safe
For further information contact us at: (02) 6938 4100
This project has been developed in partnership with the NSW Department of Family and Community Services (FACs) as a workforce capacity and skills building initiative for staff employed within the NGO sector.
* P4P has been formally recognised through the NSW Disability Industry Innovation Awards category 'Excellence in Workforce Development'.